LOFGREN COMBAT BOOTS - OLIVE
- Produced by John Lofgren of Japan
- Horween USA Chromexcel hide
- Built on original lasts in Japan
- Goodyear welt
- Vibram soles (USA production)
- Pressed-steel buckles
- Available in half sizes 7 - 11 (US sizing, which comes up large to allow for thick socks)
- The John Lofgren Combat Boot is generally based on the M-42 version supplied to US Army GIs during WWII.
Constructed entirely in Japan using Lofgren’s exclusive lasts, and using famed Horween Chromexel hide means you can rest assured you have a pair of boots of outstanding quality and fit.